Here we’ll tell you about the most interesting Bounty campaigns where we recommend to take part in.
Aworker is a next-generation recruitment platform powered by Blockchain. Aworker reinvents Human Resources processes via referrals and smart contracts. Everyone can become a recruiter now and get rewards for their recommendations. The search for employees powered by smart contracts reduces “cost per hire” up to 4 times.
Aworker ICO takes place since May,18 till July, 18.
The start price of Aworker token (WORK) is $0.25. Fundraising goal of the project is $15.2M.
Promotional Bounty includes 1% of the total token supply (max 48 000 000 WORK)
15% – Bitcointalk Signature and Avatar
20% – Translation of Bitcointalk forum threads
10% – Articles/Blog
10% – YouTube Video
10% – Facebook
10% – Twitter
15% – Telegram
10% – Reddit
Bug Bounty includes 2% of the total token supply (max 96 000 000 WORK)
1. Bitcointalk Signature and Avatar Campaign
Put the Aworker Project signature and avatar on your Bitcointalk profile according to the profile rank;
Make at least 10 publications a week;
We do not take into account discussion sections (offtopic) (Games, Microprocessing, Politics and Society, Archives, Messages in “tipster”, Auctions, Lending, Beginners, Bounty and help, News, Investor Games, etc.,). These sections are not taken into account;
To get a bounty each user must wear Aworker Project signature and avatar until the end of the ICO.
Jr Member – 225 WORK per week
Member – 450 WORK per week
Full Member – 675 WORK per week
Sr. Member – 900 WORK per week
Hero Member – 1,125 WORK per week
Legendary – 1,350 WORK per week
2. Bitcointalk Translation Campaign
providing translations for our Whitepaper – 22,500-48,000 WORK
providing translations for our FAQ – 11,250-22,500 WORK
providing translations for our ANN threads and regional forum – 11,250-22,500 WORK
providing translations for our Whitepaper, FAQ, ANN threads, forum and telegram – 67,500-135,000 WORK
Machine translation is not accepted. Google Translate and other online translators are not allowed.
Оnly one translation per one participant.
3. Articles/Blog Campaign
An article must contain at least 2000 printed characters and have not less than 2 optional links including https://aworker.io, or the Whitepaper, or Aworker social networks, or the articles from Aworker blog.
A website that hosts an article must be accessible for all unregistered users.
An article must contain image illustrations.
Articles with fake views will be disqualified.
Only original content is accepted.
Medium, Steemit, Newbium, and other general/free blogging platforms submissions will be accepted, but only one per User.
Spamming/posting in wrong subforums will not be tolerated. Posts deleted or closed by the forum’s administration will not count.
Understanding the core of Aworker project. For this purpose you can familiarize yourself with the White Paper of the project on our website https://aworker.io
You will receive 750 – 13,500 WORK in this category from the ICO campaign team depending on quality and uniqueness of an article, as well as on the chosen website and its viewership.
4. YouTube Video Campaign
A video must have a unique content
A video must mention the Aworker project and have not less than 2 optional links including https://aworker.io, or the Whitepaper, or Aworker social networks, or the articles from Aworker blog.
Video hosting must be freely accessible by all unregistered users.
Watching a video must take at least 90 seconds.
100–500 subscribers — 1,350 WORK
501–1000 subscribers — 2,250 WORK
1001–2000 subscribers — 4,500 WORK
2001–5000 subscribers — 9,000 WORK
5001–10,000 subscribers — 13,500 WORK
Over 10,000 subscribers — from 22,500 WORK
5. Facebook Campaign
Have at least 100 friends;
Your account must be at least 6 months old.
Your account page should be accessible to everyone on the Internet.
Fake accounts are not allowed, all such accounts will not be considered and paid for.
Your Facebook account must have at least 85% of real followers.
Subscribe to the Official Aworker Project account on Facebook.
Like all the Aworker Project posts for the whole week, but not all in one day.
Share all the Aworker Project posts for the whole week, but not all in one day.
To make 3 Facebook posts about Aworker using hashtag #aworkerio every week. Only 1 post per day will count.
To get a bounty every participant must take their part till the end of the ICO.
100-299 friends – 225 WORK;
300-999 friends – 450 WORK;
1,000-9,999 friends – 900 WORK;
10,000 + friends – 2,250 WORK.
6. Twitter Campaign
You must have not less than 200 subscribers.
You must mark at least 5 tweets made by Aworker as your favorites.
You must make at least 5 tweets or retweets using hashtag #aworkerio per week.
The audit of your Twitter account must result in a score of at least 85% of real followers, with a majority of them being people actively interested in cryptocurrencies (Twitter Audit: https://www.twitteraudit.com)
Don’t post everything in 1 day, you are supposed to make the tweets/retweets constructive and not simply spam.
200-299 followers – 225 WORK
300-999 followers – 450 WORK
1,000-9,999 followers – 900 WORK
10,000+ followers – 2,250 WORK
7. Telegram Campaign
Join Telegram: https://t.me/aworkerio – 135 WORK tokens
Become an approved Aworker Support person – 300 WORK per hour of support (support duty calendar must be approved)
At Least 20 positive comments or answers to other members questions / week – 225 WORK
Wear our avatar + aworker.io name extension. You’ll get 1,500 WORK. Example: John | AWORKER.IO |
Every week the most active participant in the Telegram Channel will receive a prize 4,500 WORK tokens!
You must register a real account, and only one reward per Telegram user and Bitcointalk user.
Activity types: questions about the project, comments, feedback or other actions that show your understanding of the project essence or the interest to understand it.
No spam or foul language against other members or about the project.
Discussion about the bounty is strictly prohibited.
Fill the Form above with your Telegram username and Bitcointalk username, submissions will be manually verified.
Write reports every week on your activity on the Bitcointalk in this thread.
8. Reddit Campaign
10 upvotes: 90 WORK
20 upvotes: 150 WORK
50 upvotes: 450 WORK
100 upvotes: 900 WORK
300 upvotes: 1,800 WORK
1. For a post to be counted, it should be sent in one of the following subreddits, or cryptocurrency related subreddits: r/aworker, r/bitcoin, r/ethereum, r/ethtrader, r/icocrypto, r/cryptocurrency, r/BlockchainStartups.
2. Posts and Comments with negative Karma will not be accepted. Any kind of spam will not be rewarded either.
3. Bonus tokens will be awarded when comments or posts have at least 5 upvotes.
4. External posts should link to either Aworker subreddit post here or to Aworker site https://aworker.io
Your account should be at least 20 days old and have 10 posts or comment karma.
Bug reporting campaign includes the website https://aworker.io, Aworker application, ICO dashboard, ICO smart contracts.
Small bug (site design/layout, grammatical error, etc.) — 300 WORK
Minor issue — 1,500 WORK
Major issue — 15,000 WORK
Critical error — 150,000 WORK
Eternal Trusts creatines a platform where individuals can devise products and services necessary for their well-being, where research groups can analyze potential demand for their latest developments, and finally, where customers of our unique product can create smart contracts that will ensure autonomous purchasing of future services.
Eternal Trusts ICO takes place since June,1 till August, 1.
The price of Eternal Trusts token (ETT) is $0.1. Fundraising goal of the project is $7M.
Bounty fund: 60 million ETT tokens worth $600,000. (2% of all allocated tokens)
Distribution of Rewards
Facebook Campaign: 15% (9 million ETT tokens)
Youtube, Blog and media Campaign: 20% (12 million ETT tokens)
Medium Campaign 5% (3 million ETT tokens)
Bitcointalk Signatures Campaign: 40% (24 million ETT tokens)
Translation & Moderation Campaign: 20% (12 million ETT tokens)
• 100-500 Friends: 1 stake per week
• 500-1500 Friends: 2 stakes per week
• 1500-3000 Friends: 4 stakes per week
• 3000 Friends: 6 stakes per week
• Joining with multiple accounts is not allowed.
• You must have over 100 real friends
• Facebook account must be original. Fake, dead, inactive and bot accounts will not be accepted.
• If you don’t fill out the form every week, your participation will be disqualified.
• The followers number is fixed and won’t be changed after you filled out the form.
• Don’t fill the form twice, someone who fills the form twice will get disqualified !
• The report should contain – at least 5 retweets / reposts and at least 1 own tweet / post
Youtube, Blog and media Campaign
• Good quality: 100 Stakes
• Medium quality: 70 Stakes
• Low-quality articles and videos will not be accepted.
• Article must be genuine. You can use official images, logos, graphics posted on the website, ANN thread, Facebook, and Twitter.
• Video must be at least 1.5 minutes long, shorter videos will not be accepted.
• Video description must have a link to the official website: http://eternaltrusts.io/en and a link to the whitepaper: https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/cdn.batyukovstudio.com/projects/eternaltrusts/documents/wpen.pdf
• To proof your ownership your Bitcointalk profile must be added in video description.
• Articles must be longer than 500 words, fewer than 500 words will not be accepted.
• Article must have a link to the official website: http://eternaltrusts.io/en and a link to the whitepaper: https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/cdn.batyukovstudio.com/projects/eternaltrusts/documents/wpen.pdf
• Medium, Steemit, Newbium, and other general/free blogging platforms are allowed but only one post will be accepted on those platforms per user
• To proof your ownership of the blog you must add your bitcointalk profile link to your blog posts footer
• 1 Stake/User
• You must follow our Medium channel and stay there till the end of Crowdsale
• An at least 2 month old or older account bitcointalk will be accepted
Translation & Moderation Campaign
• Translation of ANN thread+Bounty Thread: 200 Stakes
• Moderation/Management: 1 Stake per Valid Post
• Translators must update his/her thread at least 3 post per week (You can translate devs post in ANN thread or Social Media Account)
• Spam post will not be counted
• All languages are accepted!
Bitcointalk Signature Campaign
• Jr Member: 8 Stakes/Weeks
• Member: 15 Stakes/Weeks
• Full Member: 30 Stakes/Week
• Sr Member: 45 Stakes/Week
• Hero and Legendary: 60 Stakes/Week
• Wearing our Official Avatar: 10 Stakes/Weeks
• The Signature should be kept until the end of the ICO
• Only Posts that are useful and constructive will be eligible
• A post must have a minimum length of 75 characters to be counted
• Minimum 10 posts per week
• Negative trust members are not allowed to join this campaign
• Weekly posts will be counted until Wednesday 23:59 forum time
• Don’t make 10 posts in single day
PS Stakes or points = shares in total bounty pool which depends on your contribution and activity. Sо stakes/point rate is a dynamic value